Yesterday was quite a busy day. In the morning, my friend Annette came over for me to keep her company. She had just had surgery and her husband was going to get their son, so she just needed someone around in case she needed anything or had trouble. Here is the back of her head at her sick station:

Later in the day, Dave and Emily brought Caleb and Alexa to our house to watch them overnight while they went on a date.
Nick teaching computer programming to Alexa:

Caleb fresh from his bath and all ready for bed:

Popcorn and movie time!

All ready for church this morning!!

We had a good day babysitting all our charges, young and not-so-young!!
2 comments:
Mollykins, you are the best babysitter ever! I loved being in your recliner all day and attribute my feeling better today as a direct result of your care.
Hey . . . May I borrow the next installment of Anne so I can torture my two boys here?
Yes! I forgot to bring it - I'll try to remember to drop it by your house tomorrow.
Post a Comment