Emily and I went up to Chattanooga for the night for a girls' night away to celebrate my birthday. We stayed in the Covenant College Alumni room and ate dinner and breakfast in the Great Hall, just like old times (though the food was improved from the last time I remember eating there).
And in other walk-down-memory-lane views:


I'm sure this is a familiar sight to all my Covenant friends. We're
pretty sure Covenant was the same underneath the layer of fog, but we can't promise anything. It was nice to be back for a visit, but seeing all those young kids...made me feel old and sort of glad to be done with my college years!
Besides wandering around in the fog (and driving in it - ick), we shopped like crazy! We went to McKay to sell back a ton of our old books, then used our cash to visit the mall and the outlet shops. Despite the weather, we managed to put quite a dent in our used book earnings!
A very fun weekend!
1 comment:
you have a foggy memory
Post a Comment