Monday, November 16, 2009

Bunches of random thoughts

I've been very lax about blogging lately, but I won't apologize because believe me, you've been spared some yawnfests. It's been quite boring around here lately. I mean, after Disney World, what could compare?! I've sat down to write several blog posts, but every time I get one typed up I erase it because of how mind-numbingly boring it is. So in an effort to put some space between my trip post and the more mundane activities of my life, here is a post of random thoughts and things I've been up to. I can't promise it will be interesting (in fact, I'm quite sure it won't be), but at the least the pressure will be off! Plus, my mom told me I had to post something.

1. It is hot outside and I'm not happy about it. Ok, 74, but still. UGH. I had to get that off my chest. I know those of you who know me well aren't surprised by my little tirade, but I had to at least share.

2. Today was a red letter day - I cashed out at CVS. I no longer have any ECBs floating around in my coupon binder. CVS deals have been few and far between lately and it has been a struggle to roll them. So I'm out. Maybe for now, maybe for good. [insert sad violin music here]

3. I'm in a making dinner rut again. I spend a lot of time in this rut. I have meals in the freezer, but even they sound like too much work. So my menu plan this week consists of a couple of freezer meals, maybe some burgers, and possibly a shrimp dish if I get to the butcher this week. We'll see.

4. Here is a picture of my new "coffee maker":
It is a single cup coffee maker in which you basically pour hot water over the grounds in a filter at the top. There is a really long story about why I ended up with this that I won't bother to write out, but hopefully it makes decent coffee - it was only $5 if it doesn't! It is so funny looking!

I think that is all the randomness for now. Hopefully this spurs me on to posting more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn, stretch...j/k. I know how you feel about the blog rut. Sometimes, it's just too much work to pretend like I have something interesting to say!

Beth said...

I know what you mean about dull blogging topics. That's how I usually feel about mine, but I've never found yours to be dull.

I haven't done any blog reading in a while and I have a lot of catching up to do. Are you free for coffee in the next couple of weeks?

Molly said...

I'd love to, Beth!