Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving break begins!!


While not quite as exciting as Christmas break (1 week instead of 3), I'm still thrilled to be on a break from my normal schedule of school for the next week. Over the break, though, life doesn't slow down much. Already I have plans to:
  • Have coffee or lunch with several friends and family members to take advantage of my free days
  • Make a pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving dinner (I'll post a recipe if it is good)
  • Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with my family
  • Host houseguests who are coming over to celebrate the holiday week
  • Do some shopping on Black Friday (we're braving the crowds again this year)
  • Watch Alabama beat Auburn in the Iron Bowl
  • Possibly attend the birth of Emily's baby (but I'm pretty busy next week, so if she could wait, that'd be great! ;))
It should be an excellent (and hopefully relaxing) week, but if not, there's always Christmas break to look forward to very soon!!

2 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

what about going to the much anticipated "New Moon"? (which, by the way, is so awesome that I can't even tell you how awesome it is. YOU WILL NOT be disappointed. I'm already planning a second showing!)

Beth said...

Hey, I'm trying a pumpkin cheesecake recipe next week, too! The recipe I found uses gingersnaps in the crust and I'm looking forward to the combination of that flavor with the pumpkin.

Congratulations to Emily!